Xorte logo

News Markets Groups

USA | Europe | Asia | World| Stocks | Commodities



Add a new RSS channel

 
 


Keywords

2021-10-22 18:18:24| Engadget

Nintendo has delayed Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp. The company will release the remake in spring 2022 instead of December 3rd, 2021, as previously announced. "The game just needs a little more time for fine tuning," it said of the delay.Hello, troops! #AdvanceWars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, which was set to launch on 12/3, will now release for #NintendoSwitch in spring 2022. The game just needs a little more time for fine tuning. You'll be battling with Andy & friends soon! Thanks for your patience. pic.twitter.com/dSi8VSsxTH Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) October 22, 2021Nintendo first announced the Switch title back at its E3 Direct back in June. The remake will bundle together "reimagined" versions of Advance Wars and Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising. The two games, long considered classics of the turn-based tactical strategy genre, first came out on the Game Boy Advance in 2001 and 2003. Intelligent Systems, best known for its work on the Fire Emblem franchise, was the lead developer on both titles.

Tags spring advance wars nintendo

Category: Marketing and Advertising

 

Latest from this category

18.02YouTube was down for thousands of users in the US
18.02Skincare brand enlists beachside churro vendors as sun protection ambassadors
18.02Samsung teases mobile AI photography tools ahead of Unpacked
17.02Google I/O 2026 is set for May 19 and 20
17.02Texas AG sues TP-Link over purported connection to China
17.02Netflix is adapting the board game Ticket to Ride
17.02WordPress adds an AI assistant
17.02Netflix is streaming its first MMA fight on May 16
Marketing and Advertising »

All news

18.02School's 'cost of living cupboard' helps families
18.02Wednesday Watch
18.02Infosys AI push reassures on business strength, but valuation worries linger, says Sandip Agarwal
18.02What are XRP and XLM tokens, and why do you want to own them? 
18.02Dilip Buildcon shares rally 4% as lowest bidder for Rs 702 crore Gujarat flood control project
18.02Netweb Tech shares jump 4% after launch of Make in India AI supercomputing systems powered by NVIDIA
18.02ETMarkets PMS Talk | Gold allocation and dynamic hedging helped QAW beat Nifty in January selloff: Rishabh Nahar of Qode Advisors
18.02ETMarkets Smart Talk | Financials, manufacturing and consumption to lead in 2026 as Indias structural story strengthens: Raghav Iyengar
More »
Privacy policy . Copyright . Contact form .